May 8, 2017
This week, you are focusing on your passion project presentations. I plan to show you a few sample presentations and help you organize your information to make the biggest impact on your audience.
When you are not working on your presentation – whether you are finished or waiting for more information – you should work on the following items:
- Catch up on any missed work
- Revise any work you’d like to improve, both to improve your blog and to improve grades
- Work on your No Red Ink lessons. There was a reason I signed you up for this.
Let’s look at a couple sample presentations.
- Gabe Milam talks about the homeless in Portland, posted April 28, 2017.
- Michelle Futo presents her 20 Time Insanity Challenge, posted July 2015.
- Kimberly Panik discusses stress relief, necessary because her original project didn’t work according to plan. See how she managed obstacles, posted March 2015.
Thursday is the Vocal Music Concert. Those of you with tickets will attend, and those of you without will go to Mrs. Hefner’s class for the duration of the concert.
Friday you will finish up and our first volunteer or two will present, so we can save time next week.